- REGULAR MEMBERSHIP – All members over the age of 18 or older will be required to be a regular member of the club.
- ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP - Shall be open to any person between the ages of Twelve (12) through age seventeen (17). These members shall not have the privilege to vote or hold office. Upon reaching the age of eighteen (18) years they shall automatically become a regular member.
- JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP - Shall be open to any person eleven (11) years of age or younger. These members shall not have the privilege to vote or hold office. This member will be permitted to be present on club premises or attend club functions only under the direct supervision of a member in good standing who is a parent or legal guardian of the member. The member will be permitted to operate the layout under the direct supervision of a qualified member who is a parent or legal guardian of the member. The supervising member is required to directly supervise the member while operating and is restricted from operating an additional train while supervision is taking place. The member is permitted to operate during the show, but only under direct supervision of a qualified member in good standing who is a parent or legal guardian of the member, however the supervising member is restricted from also operating at the same time. Upon reaching the age of 12 they shall automatically become a full associate member.
- - Initiation fee for new Regular memberships will be $20.00
- - Regular membership dues are $150.00 a year. Membership dues are payable 2 times per year. Half ($75.00) due by February business meeting and half ($75.00) by July business meeting.
- - Associate and Junior memberships are $30.00 a year which is due by the February business meeting.
* MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION: Memberships are subject to a 90-day probationary period of which will be voted on by the members at the monthly business meeting (first Monday of each month).
Club operation and policy is governed by posted "ByLaws" and "House Rules".